Last modified: 08/29/2023
Gemstone Creations LLC ("Company,” “Us,” “Our” or "We") and any subsidiaries and/or affiliated companies respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the www.gemstonecreations.org website (our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Website and our services are not intended for anyone under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age 18. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from anyone under 18 without parental consent, we will take steps to remove this information. If you are a parent or guardian and believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take steps to remove this information.
Information We Collect or Acquire
Depending on how you choose to interact with our us, we will collect and store an appropriate amount of information from and about users of our Website.
Information that You Provide to Us or that We Acquire
You may provide us information about yourself when you buy a product from us, use and navigate our website, apply for employment with us, or communicate with us. We most typically collect this information:
· Directly from you when you provide it to us.
· Automatically as you navigate through our Website.
Information we collect on or through our Website may include:
· Information that you provide when interacting with our Website. This includes information provided when filling in forms or making a purchase from us information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
· Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us. Information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, date of birth, postal address, email address, telephone number, ("personal information");
Information we collect through automatic data collection technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
· Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
· Website activity logs, Google Analytics generic website traffic metrics
· Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
This information helps us to improve our Website and deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
· Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
· Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
· Speed up your searches.
· Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
· Cookies. A cookie is a small text file that tracks your site use, including where you left off, login information, personal preferences, and other customized functions. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Website.
· Web Beacons. Pages of our Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as single-pixel gifs) that permit us to count users who have visited our pages or and for other related website statistics.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information to provide you with products and services that you request, offer you other products or services that we think may interest you, and to improve your overall experience with us. We may also use your personal information:
· To present our Website and its contents to you.
· To provide you with information about our products, or services.
· To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
· To personalize your experience with us.
· Market other products and services to you.
· Improve our products, services, website, and operations.
· To perform other activities as permitted by applicable law.
· In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We do not sell your personal information to any third parties for any purpose. We train our employees to safeguard your personal information, and restrict access to it only to those employees with a need to know the information in their official duties. However, we may disclose your personal information:
· To our subsidiaries and/or affiliates.
· To contractors and service providers we use to support our business
· For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
· To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
Choices About Your Information
Based on the law applicable to the use of your personal information, you may be able to exercise certain rights in relation to your personal information, including rights such as accessing, correcting, or deleting your personal information, and opting out of having your information used by us to promote our products and services. You will not be discriminated against for exercising any of your rights. However, please note that in many cases, your rights are not absolute, and we may not be required to comply with your request.
To exercise any of these rights please email.